Monday, May 12, 2014

5-12-14

Hola Familia

Well i kind of talked to you all yesterday so this will probably be really short. It was great to see all of your lovely faces. Life is going really good and I couldn't think of any better place to be than here!

Claudia and her family came to church this week which was like the higlight of my life. The little ones were all pretty good during sacrament meeting! It overall was a really good Mother's day... Mom i may have forgotten to say this yesterday! Happy Mother's Day! (But i think Emma said it enough to cover both of us.

I am loving everything i have been studying lately especially the middle chapters of Alma. It is such a good example of teaching methods and many other things like that. Oh and it is chalked full of promises to the righteous which just might be like my favorite thing ever! I could read these chapters over and over and over! (i think i do actually)

I also have been studying up in Preach my Gospel. I still am finding things that i had to have read before but haven't really understood. I love the Gospel and its teachings.

Life is great, sometimes crazy (but that is what makes it fun!) and i love the people that we are here teaching. we have been blessed to find new ones and the Lord is helping us to see what we can help them do. This is all about him and all about them! Love you all!

Hermana Ray

Included are some pictures 1.Parade!! THE Ladies on the lake float... 2. view from our backyard 3. Geronimo himself

No comments:

Post a Comment