Monday, June 3, 2013

Hola Familia!
First off... I wrote 2 eamils last week but I guess one of them didn't get sent, so I just sent it. Hopefully there wasn't anything crazy missing. I hope you are alll doing great sounds like it! Welcome home Elder Smith and Elder Jackson, I can't believe you guys are already home!
The work here in Pasco is great fun. Every day we work we usually end up on some kind of adventure. Mostly due to the new area or incorrect addresses from Elders teaching records. But it has lead to teaching some lessons that probably wouldn't have been found otherwise.
I thought i mentioned this but my companion is Hermana Pierce from Santa Rosa, California. She is good. She has been out for exactly 6 months longer than I have so that is fun. I have already learned a lot from her and luckily we can both laugh at our mistakes and look on the bright side of rough situations.

The people here great. They are really humble. Most of the people we work with work in the fields or orchards, like apples or cherries. They work so hard I am so impressed. The members are really funny at least from what i can understand. We get fed by the members pretty much every night. They are very giving people and always want me to eat a lot of food. It is rough somedays. Sarah i tried your trick of eating slower... It doesn't make a difference here. So that is cool.
We have had some really cool experiences here to help people feel the Spirit and to remember why it is so important to have Jesus Christ as the center point in our lives. He is seriously such a blessing and we should never lose the Spirit we have of him in our homes. It changes lives. I also invited someone to be baptized when she knew the truth of the gospel and she said yes, so hopefully that will turn into blessings for her and her family.
Can't really complain about anything, my life is good and i am blessed. THank you everyone for your prayers and your support. I strive to be a great missionary each and everyday. I am always looking for ways that i can be blessed by my Savior. The book of Mormon is seriously so cool. I love how simply things can be stated for it being the scriptures. Love you all, time to go back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment